Facebook Owes Me Billions of Dollars says Vin Diesel

Vin Diesel recently joked that Facebook owes him billions of dollars for the fan base he brought to his page, which is 41,579,568 likes. The 41M fanbase isn't something common on Facebook Vin Diesel said in an interview and also told his secret of attracting people to his facebook fan page.



He told that he joined Facebook in 2009 and the biggest page back then was of Barack Obama, which he overcame soon. His page is very interactive and has remained the biggest and most interactive page of Facebook for a reasonable amount of time.

"Facebook used to ask me to come up to their office to explain what the f*** I was doing, and why I had so many fans. What was unique was: I never let anyone do a post, I never let anyone post for me in the last four years. My audience knows me so well on the page that if my producing partner’s in the room when I post, they’ll know somebody was around me. That’s kind of cool, that’s how sophisticated they are. Facebook really owes me billions of dollars. But whatever. [Laughs]"
 Vin thanked Facebook for the help it provided in promoting his projects like Fast & Furious, and we hope Facebook give him his Billions of dollars!
thumbnail
Title: Facebook Owes Me Billions of Dollars says Vin Diesel
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Posted By:

Related Posts Celebrities, hollywood, media, social networking websites :

 
Copyright © 2013 | About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy