New picture of the Story: Amanda Bynes said ''She was Sexually Harassed by a Cop''


Now there is totally a different picture to the story which belongs to Amanda Bynes arrest. She was arrested due to marijuana possession on Saturday May 23.


She tweeted few minutes before, '' I was sexually harassed by one of the cops the night before last which is who than arrested me. He lied and said i threw the bong out of the window when i opened the window for fresh air. Hilarious. He sexually harassed me. I then called the cops on him. he handcuffed me which I resisted, quite unlike any of the reports stated. then I was sent to mental hospital. Offensive. I kept asking for my lawyer but they wouldn't let me ''

Well she felt angry and looking crazy for the cops. it is up to court that what they decide to do for this case. it is becoming complicated day by day. Stay tuned with us for latest updates and news.


thumbnail
Title: New picture of the Story: Amanda Bynes said ''She was Sexually Harassed by a Cop''
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Posted By:

Related Posts Celebrities :

 
Copyright © 2013 | About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy